Eat, Move, Breathe, Live
Ayurveda, the "Science of Life," is an ancient health and healing system developed alongside yoga for the purpose of self-healing.
Muddy Waters is hosting a fall Ayurveda series, “Eat, Move, Breathe, Live,” that includes workshops that introduce Ayurvedic theory and self-care practices, a guided Ayurvedic cleanse, and an Ayurveda-focused Yoga Nidra practice to support rejuvenation:
1. Seasonal Self-Care Workshop, Friday, Oct. 4 from 5pm - 7pm: $30
2. 7-Day Guided Ayurvedic Cleanse; info session + workshop, Tuesday, Oct. 8 from 7:15 - 8:45pm: $45 (Cleanse dates: Oct. 15-21, with closing reflection Oct. 22 at 7:15pm)
3. Yoga Nidra for Deep Rest + Renewal, Sunday, Oct. 20, 6:30 - 8pm: $18
Bundle and save!
Purchase all three and save 10% on the Ayurveda bundle
Have you done the Ayurveda series in the past? Returning cleansers save an additional $5 on the bundle.
We hope you’ll join Mollee Sheehan, Yoga and Ayurveda Specialist, at Muddy Waters Yoga to learn more about this ancient template for personal wellbeing, and how you can be empowered to create greater vitality and ease in your daily life this fall and beyond.
Eat, Move, Breathe, Live: Ayurveda 101 + Seasonal Self-Care Workshop
Ayurveda, the "Science of Life," is an ancient health and healing system that has been developed and perfected over thousands of years. In Ayurveda, illness and dis-ease are born from imbalance and the goal is to restore balance and vitality through nutrition, lifestyle, movement, meditation, and breath.
In this workshop, you’ll learn about Ayurveda’s elements-based approach to wellness and how to align your choices to be in sync with the nature of fall.
Friday, Oct. 4, 5pm - 7pm
EAT: Learn which seasonal food choices best support your body, mind and mood.
MOVE: Learn what physical activity works with the qualities of fall (think change!), including a take-home yoga sequence.
BREATHE: Learn breath practices that release tension and cultivate calm.
LIVE: Learn daily self-care practices that you can incorporate into your existing routines to support a more centered, clear, and balanced you. ❦
COST: $30 (bundle discount applies), includes printed Ayurvedic seasonal self-care guide with daily routines, yoga postures, breath practice, and seasonal Ayurvedic recipes.
Purchase the Ayurvedic self-care workshop on its own or bundle it with the 7-Day Guided Ayurvedic Seasonal Cleanse and Fall Rejuvenation Yoga Nidra and save 10%.
Fall 7-Day Guided Ayurvedic Cleanse
Ayurveda, the "Science of Life," is an ancient health and healing system that has been developed and perfected over thousands of years.
Ayurveda encourages us to live in harmony with nature’s rhythms. In fall, that means balancing the cold, mobile, dry, rough qualities of the season with warmth, stability, calm, and nourishment.
Cleanse Workshop: Tuesday, Oct. 8, from 7:15 - 8:45pm
7-Day Guided Cleanse: Oct. 15 - 21
Cleanse Closing Reflection + Integration: Tuesday, Oct. 22 from 7:15 - 8:15pm
Unlike some modern “cleanses”, the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda honors the body’s intelligence and offers practices that nourish while gently cleansing impurities. This guided cleanse is an opportunity to:
• Create more balance in your internal systems
• Reset and rekindle your digestion
• Move stagnant energy
• Build resilience of body, mind and spirit
• Learn which food and daily choices balance your individual constitution
• Take a step back from habits and learn new habits that create wellness and ease
GUIDED CLEANSE INCLUDES:
• Ayurvedic Fall Cleanse Workshop on Tuesday, Oct. 8 from 7:15 - 8:45pm
• Ongoing Guidance: Private Facebook group where you can ask questions during the cleanse, Oct. 15-21, and share tips, experiences, and support along the way.
• Cleanse Guide: Printed guide including Ayurvedic concepts, day-by-day instructions, recipes, supply and food list, and journal
• Closing Reflection + Integration: Gather after the cleanse on Oct. 22 to share experiences, and discuss how to integrate learnings into a sustainable home practice.
Optional Ayurvedic Cleanse Cooking Workshop, Thursday, May 2 (if enough interest)
Learn how to prepare healing recipes from the cleanse: Fall kitchari and morning tea plus room for discussion and questions during the cooking workshop. Take home your first meal of the kitchari cleanse!
COST: $45 (bundle discount applies)
Purchase the Ayurvedic cleanse on its own or bundle it with the Seasonal Self-Care Workshop and Fall Rejuvenation Yoga Nidra and save 10%.
Fall Yoga Nidra for Deep Rest + Renewal
Yoga Nidra was developed thousands of years ago alongside yoga and Ayurveda as a means to cultivate deep relaxation and access the healing potential and peace that reside in all layers of our being.
Sunday, Oct. 20, 6:30 - 8pm
Beginning with gentle movement to release tension, our Yoga Nidra practice will take place lying down in a supported position where you will be guided through several stages that lead to increasingly relaxed states, connecting with all the facets of yourself: your physical body, energetic body, emotional body, innate intelligence, elemental nature and the wellspring of peace, joy and wisdom that resides within each of us.
Emerge from the practice feeling rejuvenated on every level.
COST: $18 (bundle discount applies)
Purchase the Fall Rejuvenation Yoga Nidra on its own or bundle it with the Seasonal Self-Care Workshop and Ayurvedic cleanse and save 10%.